Build scalable games and apps with a production-ready server used by ambitious game studios and app developers all around the world. Have a look at the documentation and join the developer community for more info.
* Users – Register/login new users via social networks, email, or device ID.
* Storage – Store user records, settings, and other objects in collections.
* Social – Users can connect with friends, and join groups. Builtin social graph to see how users can be connected.
* Chat – 1-on-1, group, and global chat between users. Persist messages for chat history.
* Multiplayer – Realtime, or turn-based active and passive multiplayer.
* Leaderboards – Dynamic, seasonal, get top members, or members around a user. Have as many as you need.
* Tournaments – Invite players to compete together over prizes. Link many together to create leagues.
* Runtime code – Extend the server with custom logic written in Lua or native Go code.
* Matchmaker, dashboard, metrics, and more.
After you create a Nakama One-Click VM, Nakama and CockroachDB will both be installed. This One-Click application is ideal for learning and exploring with Nakama, but isn’t configured for production use.
Once your Nakama One-Click VM has started, it will be ready to use with the Nakama client.
Get started with your preferred client:
– Cocos2d-x client guide – C++